Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Project 365: Day 16 - I need a handyman.....


There are many benefits to having a man in the house, besides the obvious. About a month after I moved into my new place I found myself struggling with something that I was embarrassed to admit I needed a man for. It was quite a pickle I was in. I could not open the pasta sauce jar. Pretty sad, I know. But that was just one of those stupid trivial things I didn't think about. How the hell am I going to be able to open pasta jars? Who was going to get rid of the creepy spider in the corner of the room? Who was going to change the water filter in the refrigerator? How will I even know when it's time?

I was sad from my loss of companionship. I was heartbroken from my loss of love. However, I am now just extremely frustrated from my loss of an extra set of hands around the house, stronger hands. But I'm a big girl, right? I can kill the spider. I can buy one of those rubber jar opener thingys. I can find the light in the fridge that tells me when its time. Right? Of course. But come to the rescue when the AC goes out?????? I think not.

16 of 365: Damn it's hot!.....



Good Night All!

0 comments: