Friday, October 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 69 - Sleepover....


Help!!! I'm trapped at Mimi's with a nine year old, a five year old and 3 four year olds!! The boys are having a sleep over with their cousins. And some how I volunteered to stay too. What the hell was I thinking??!!

I totally kid, of course. Everyone is having a great time. It's 10 o'clock and they are all starting to move in slow motion. They hit the ground running as soon as they got here and the excitement is hopefully catching up with them now. Four boys and one girl. G I Joe and painting nails. Play Dough and chocolate chip cookies. My little men love when they get to spend time with their cousins. Probably because the nine year old knows how to get them to the next level in the video games.

I enjoy spending time with my brother's kids, too. We don't get to see them all that often, so i jumped at the chance to lose my mind just a little. Not quite sure where everyone is going to sleep. I'm hoping I can hide in the living room on the couch. Or I may have to bunk with my sister just so I can have a room I can lock myself in. Not quite sure if I'm kidding about that one.

Then tomorrow will be a day filled with festivals and food. And the kids actually won't be with us. I'm taking my sister to do whatever she wants. She had a recent birthday and we're going out, just the two of us.

All in all, it's gonna be a good weekend.

69 of 365: Cousins in a wagon....



Good Night All!

0 comments: