Saturday, October 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 84 - Mimi Blogger....


I like to walk with Mimi.
Her steps are short like mine.
She doesn't say "Now hurry up."
She always takes her time.

I like to walk with Mimi.
Her eyes see things like mine do.
Wee pebbles bright, a funny cloud,
And hidden drops of dew.

Most people have to hurry.
They do not stop and see.
I'm glad that God made Mimi,
Unrushed and young like me.

My grandkids wrote this poem for me. Well, it was really Raina Paina. She wanted to change it up a bit tonight and, well.... I've never blogged before. By the way - I'm Mimi, guest writer for Day 84 - my one and only appearance.

What a wonderful weekend at Mimi's house. And we all know..... What happens at Mimi's........ stays at Mimi's.

84 of 365: Pumpkin carvin' with Mimi and PaPaw.


Good Night All!

0 comments: