Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursdays......

I think I'm going to start my own little tradition called "Thankful Thursdays". I am thankful everyday for my boys, my health and many things in my life. But once a week, I would like to remind myself of the things that made me especially thankful that week. This week, I want to focus on some of the funny things my boys have said. They never seem to amaze me with their honesty and their innocence, but their wit just provides endless sources of laughter for me. Here are this week's examples:

1. We’re all sitting and playing in the living room and Peanut lets one rip. I looked at him (trying not to laugh) and say “What was that?!” Without hesitation and pointing to his brother, he replied “Ethan did it.”

2. Joys of potty training – Daddy goes into the bathroom to pee and Big E follows him. When they emerge, Big E is proudly saying “Good job daddy. You’re a big boy now.”

3. The boys are planting flowers with their Mimi and Pawpaw. They are learning to place the flower in the ground, top it with soil and then water. Big E thinks it would be funny to throw dirt at Peanut. Peanut quickly announces “No Ethan! I not a flower!”

4. Peanut runs to me and jumps in my arms, places both hands on my face in such a sweet manner and just stares into my eyes. I gaze back and say “I love you.” He replies with, “I love toast”.

Please post your own funny moments with your kids. I love reading them!!

Happy Living All!

0 comments: