Thursday, September 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 33 - Thank you....

Before this daily project, I used to do a Thankful Thursday post. I would share the things that made me thankful that day. It was a wonderful way to remind myself why I push forward through situations I know will be difficult. I focus on the beautiful aspects of my life and the negative begins to pale in comparison. So today is Thursday and I thought I would revisit that fun, and very beneficial, pastime.

You have endured a few posts that begin to skim the surface of my experience through separation. The anxiety, the fear, the self-doubt, the loneliness and, on occasion, the anger. But in order to safely navigate through all the sadness that accompanies divorce like an evil twin, you have to remind yourself that there are reasons why you continue to put one foot in front of the other. For me, it is obvious. For most parents, it is obvious. Our children become our life line to the rest of the world and we will do anything to protect that life line. They supply our oxygen with their very breathe. They provide much needed vitamin C from their sunshine. And their energy pumps the blood through our veins. My joy and my inspiration come from them. Than you boys.

33 of 365: Kings of the world....



Good Night All!

0 comments: