Monday, September 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 44 - Not much....


Wow, I'm in "baby boy withdrawal." Sometimes I just miss them so much that to think of them gives me butterflies. You know..... the kind you get when you fall in love. That's what I'm feeling. I'm in love with my boys. And I don't really have a photo for that. If I could open my chest and take a picture of my heart for you, I would. Eww.

So that is about it for today, besides the craziness that is my office right now. They have me shuffling between two locations working for two different states. I must say, I wonder where I am most of the time. But I like it still. Busy is better than bored most definitely.

And, finally, I have to admit, I often commit to something and then change my mind slightly. Last week I told you about my new purchase, the Kindle ereader. Well, I never did quite hit the "purchase now" button. Instead, I walked into the local Barnes and Noble and purchased the Nook ereader. There's just something about being able to walk into a store and speak with a live person and hold the product in your hand before purchasing. Online shopping is fine and all, but you can't really squeeze, poke, prod, shake, and taste the product (imagine strange look on B&N clerk's face at that point.) I just like knowing how something feels in my hands before taking him home (I mean "it" home.)

44 of 365: My new man.... Nook.


Good Night All!

0 comments: